Monday, May 30, 2011

Autocross event #2

Things went well for the second event. The didn't leak any oil or coolant, had slightly more power than last time and behaved better under braking. It did land up running too hot by my fourth run and stalled under braking but I'll get an oil cooler on it this week and hopefully that clears up. I definitely need to find more horsepower and improve the downshifting before I will be fighting for fastest time of the day. The video camera in the first 4 videos shakes pretty badly because it's attached to a polycarbonate windshield, and I forgot to attach a microphone again-oops! The last video is with a different camera and is much better quality.

First run-sorry about the poor quality

Second run-my quickest but I clipped a cone

Third run-clean but a second slower

Fourth run-was going very well until the car stalled under braking

Third run with much better video quality

No comments:

Post a Comment